I have been supporting users on PCs since the day’s of the old 286 and before DOS 3.0. I remember going kicking and screaming into Win 3.1 because the speed and stability of windows just couldn’t hold a candle to my DOS programs. Boy have times changed!
I have done support on a professional level for well over 3 decades.
System running sluggish? Here’s what I can do for you:
- Delete your temporary files
- Check for viruses and other malware
- Identify programs that run automatically even if you don’t use them often
- Check for completely unwanted software, including add-ons to your browsers
- Check for fragmentation on your hard drive
- Network solutions
- Getting the latest in drivers and other updates
- Hardware additions
These, and other tricks, are things you can probably look into for yourself. But for those of you who may feel lost… call or email me and let’s see what I can do to help you. This type of a service call generally runs between $75 and $100, depending on if I do it remotely or on location and depending on how complicated the issue is. Prices may also vary if a system has had no maintenance for years, multiple serious spyware and/or virus issues exist, or hardware needs upgrading. Discounts if you are nice, extra charges may apply if you are a meanie or hard to get along with (What!?!? You think I’m makin’ this stuff up!?!?) 🙂
- Hardware additions – need to go wireless? Add a printer? Add a backup?
- Keep track your family members via smart phones – Google maps offers one of many great options. Want to find your smart phone and lock it (or wipe it clean!) when it’s lost? I can help set you up for that as well.
- Need a website? – See my webmastery page. I currently have put that on the back burner for time constraints, but for the right situation I may be open to your project.
- Need to add feedback forms to your website? Want to gather customer feedback and have it emailed to you? Not a prob!
- Graphic Art needs? Need a brochure, flyer, business card designed? Gotchya covered.
- Recover missing files – depending on how they “disappeared”, I may be able to get your file(s) back.
Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at (503) 928-4737.
The boring rest of my story: